Monday, November 11, 2013

Home Sweet Home

     Well, my little girl is finally home.  We were able to take her home on Friday.  It turns out that she does have Sandifer's.  They switched her formula to Enfamil A.R. and she is on Zantac 3 times a day.  It will take 1-2 weeks before the medicine fully takes effect, but I can tell a difference already.   She does still have a episode here and there, but nothing as bad as what they where.  I am so glad that she is home.  Now when I think back, I can see all the signs of her having bad reflux.  She does have laryngomalacia, which most babies who have that do have reflux problems.  She used to spit up constantly and although she was gaining weight, it wasn't as much as she should have been.  I am hoping that with this new formula, she will be able to put on the weight and be where she needs to be.  I am just so happy that it is nothing more serious.






No comments:

Post a Comment